- Liaise and communicate between internal/ external IT specialists, users and various parties for BAU, projects, new products, compliance, and business initiatives.
- Manage business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Responsible for all projects’ documentation, solution testing and analysis as well as participation in all phases of system development life cycle.
- Monitor and assist the implementation in SDLC. Analysis and following the projects’ problems; data extraction and interpretation.
- Communicate with external partners; manage IT issues / incident internally.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Business or related disciplines
- 3 years’ experience related to system development or business analysis in IT web based project implementation
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Ability to communicate business requirements with developers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills with business acumen
- Passion in up-to-date technology
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
Start your career with us! To apply the job, please send the resume and supporting document (if any) with the expected salary, available date via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.